County Advisory Redistricting Commission Meeting & Public Hearing Information
Advisory Redistricting Commission Meeting &
Public Hearing Information
The next public hearing for the county board of supervisors’ redistricting efforts is set for the evening of Tuesday, Oct. 19 at 6 p.m. Click here to see draft maps with citizen voting age population data.
Where: County Administrative Center, Board Chambers
4080 Lemon Street
Riverside, CA 92501
To watch the public hearing live, visit www.RivCoTV.org.
To read the entire Board of Supervisors agenda, click here.
Public and Community Redistricting Meeting Archive
1. The first Advisory Redistricting Commission (ARC) meeting was held Wednesday, Aug. 18, 2021 at 9 a.m. The following materials from the Aug. 18 meeting are posted for public review:
- Aug. 18 Agenda Staff Report
- Aug. 18 ARC Presentation
- Aug. 18 News release
- Aug. 18 Community flier
- Aug. 18 Video
- Aug. 18 Minutes
2. An ARC meeting was held Wednesday, Sept. 22, 2021 at 9 a.m.
- Sept. 22 Agenda Staff Report
- Sept. 22 ARC Presentation
- Map Showing 2020 Census data
- Sept. 22 Video
- Sept. 22 Minutes (to be linked once available)
3. The Sept. 28 public hearing was held during the regularly scheduled board meeting.
- Sept. 28 Agenda Staff Report
- Sept. 28 Public Hearing Presentation
- Map showing 2020 Census data
- Sept. 28 News release
- Sept. 28 Community flier
- Sept. 28 Minutes
4. An ARC meeting will be held Wednesday, Oct. 6, 2021 at 9 a.m. The following materials are available: